Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Renegade Craft Fair and other things...


Last weekend I had the pleasure of hanging out with one of my very best friends, Jessica and her boyfriend Paul. This girl stole my heart about 3, almost 4 years ago and I've never looked back. [:
We met up in Austin at the Renegade Craft Fair and it was wonderful... I got some really neat things and some fun shots as well. Jessica wrote onetwothree posts on the craft fair full of photos of a bunch of the venders that were there.





I recently got a fun new lens from the Photojojo store... the Diana Lens. It's made for toy cameras and gives photos a dreamy or hazy look that I'm in love with. Photojojo sells the lens along with an adapter to fit on a DSLR. I shot all of the photos from my day in Austin with this lens.



Free photo booth!
Jessica & I got our pose on:







Jessica



Jessica & Paul


I also brought along a Kodak disposable camera:








best friends




here are some randoms also from the Kodak, but not from my Austin trip:




Amber and Lindsey 


Ethan


Have a happy and safe Memorial Day weekend... my plan is to sleep well. 


xoxo - c

2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna put it on here cause I put it on Jessica's too... You and Jessica are two of the most gorgeous ladies alive!

    ReplyDelete