Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Emily & Robyn

Last Friday my sister Emily and her friend Robyn agreed to take a photo adventure with me. There's a lake just down the street from my house so I laid out some photo ideas in my head before we left, but in typical christine fashion none of them really worked out. [:
That's really ok though because it still was super fun and the girls were so lovely and patient. We went to the lake and then spent a bit of time down on the river. We didn't last long at the river because Emily ended up spotting a snake. So we left and drove to Dairy Queen for an ice cream cone. yum.


Emily

Robyn
















Have a lovely weekend!


Xoxo - c


2 comments:

  1. These are SO beautiful! Ps those tree pictures remind me the ones we took at Country Oaks...only my hair was a little bit longer (: I'm absolutely in love with these photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww thank you! [:

      That seems like forever ago! Time goes by too fast.

      Delete