Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The 9th of May 2011

Today marks exactly one year since my Mem has been gone. I can't believe that so much time has passed. I miss her like crazy every day. I'll never be able to eat a chewy chips ahoy cookie or a fig newton without thinking of her. She loved country music, Elvis, and her afternoon "stories", which I was always kicked out of her house during because her "stories" were "dirty soaps". She never had too much to say so our relationship wasn't built on words or ideas, but on time spent together. I remember sitting on her front porch in silence listening to the radio or playing solitaire. I never felt like she was ever really bothered by my being there. She was a joyful lady and she loved chocolate.


2009

On a less sad note I'm working on the photos from my adventures last Friday with my sister Emily and her friend Robyn. They were great models and I think I've got some really pretty shots. I'll have them up soon, here's a little tease...







"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful."

John 14:27




Xoxo -c






No comments:

Post a Comment