Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

The country is pretty, but I belong in the city.

Finished the batch of photos I took from my time in the country last week with my company. I also did a maternity session with a co-worker while we were out there. Lots of fun. Here are just a few that I liked best...













Lately I feel like I've been falling into one artistic crisis after another. 'Crisis' is probably too dramatic of a word, but I'm constantly battling myself when it comes to my photography. The most crippling thing in the world (for me at least) is the trap of comparing your own work with everyone else's. I keep finding myself here and I keep having to crawl back out again.
But I also know that it's the battles that will produce growth. Wouldn't it be lovely to get to a point where the trials and battles are a thing of joy?
Anyway... it's Sunday and I'm sleepy. I can hear two people snoring, one to my left and one to my right. I wish I was the third (I'm not positive I snore, but obviously it runs in my family), but I've been having trouble turning off my brain lately. There always seems to be something to do or think about or talk about. 

Xx c


No comments:

Post a Comment