Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

file #5277

Last Thursday I got my T3i back all shiny and new. This weekend I took it out both Friday and Saturday and I even finished off a roll of film with my K2 on Friday. Lots o' pictures!

I've used Walgreens to develop my film for a while now. I've found that they are better than CVS or Wal-Mart or any places like them. This time however did not turn out well. Apparently my roll got sort of jammed in the machine and it made scratches and imperfections on the film and almost all of the pictures have some sort of damage to them. A few more than others, but they all have what look like water spots.
That was a bummer, so after a bit of complaining and whatnot they gave me my money back, a free roll of film, and they said they'll process the roll for free. A few that have minimal damage are still 'post-able'. [: 

This has me even more curious about developing my own film and I'm going to start researching how I can put together an inexpensive darkroom. If anyone has any tips or websites to help me out with this let me know! Or if you know of a good photo lab in San Antonio that I can take my film to that would be awesome.


Here is some of my family:

Bonus Nephew
Grandmother
Sister
Dad


I shot the next few photos below on some property in Fischer, Texas that my company did some work on a few years ago. Every year they go out for Friday Fun Day; fishing, fourwheeling, and eating. It was a lot of fun and the property was beautiful. I'll be posting more photos I shot with my T3i in the next few days.


Double Exposure
Double Exposure



Double Exposure 
Double Exposure

My friend Heather and I spent our Saturday morning in Gruene checking out music for Record Store Day (more on that later) and we also walked through my favorite antique store. We had a great day hanging out and being goofy


Gruene Antique Company


I hope your weekend was fabulous!


Xx christine

2 comments: