Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012


The photos below are three of my favorites from my trip to Tennessee earlier this month. I miss the hills and the fields and my cousins.





My very lovely friend Jessica has a blog called 'onetwothreepeaceful' and she's always doing something nifty. So you should check that out. I plan on making the turban headband happen soon because my pixie is starting to grow out all funny in the back and no one likes a mullet. Especially when it's on your own head. 

I still have so many pictures of Tennessee that i haven't posted and i've even begun work on all the video i took during that week. So exciting things coming up soon. I'm shipping my camera off for repairs tomorrow and they tell me it'll be 7 to 10 days. Praying it makes it safely there and back again. I felt a bit sad wrapping it up... i'm sure the folks that open it up will laugh over the amount of 'sealed air' and bubble wrap i packed in the box. 

Just thought i'd say 'hey' and give a mini update. Things are good in my life busy and dull all at the same time which means it's pretty normal. I'm praying for a restlessly content spirit. Make sense? Life is beautiful and there's so much of it to be lived and my Father is faithful.


Xx christine

I rise as the sun goes down
and I pray my true love and I 
find a way to each other soon or never

3 comments:

  1. I love you.
    Best friends forever?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your heart, my girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love you guys!
    (just saw these comments, so sorry for the late reply!).

    i'll be best friends with both of you forever.

    ReplyDelete