Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

somewhere in between greeneville and home.

my trip was great and my family is great.

tennessee is, in my opinion, one of the most beautiful parts of this country. especially out in east tennessee where my aunt, uncle and cousins live. i took so many pictures and had a couple mis-haps. specifically losing a ring i got as a gift for my high school graduation and cracking the LCD monitor on my T3i. i definitely choked back some tears when i pulled my camera from my bag only to see it looking so so sad. i did purchase a warranty plan with the camera, so i'm praying/hoping that it will be easily fixed; for now it's just painful to look at.

i'm miserably clumsy and it was on display this week.

other than that i had a great time, took so many pictures and video too. i had some time during the week to work through some of the photos so i'll post a few below. 

tonight i'm here staying in a hotel in a town a bit outside of little rock, arkansas and i'm ready to sleep and get ready for our nine hour drive tomorrow to abilene.
as i said in my previous post 
'Anarchy, My Dear' by Say Anything came out tuesday (tunes-day), but i didn't get a chance to pick it up that day. so earlier i stopped by a best buy near our hotel to pick up; stoked to listen this album over and over again during the drive home. 

i've got a bunch of thoughts and ideas rolling around in my head; hopefully those things will produce something worth sharing. for now i'll leave you with a few photos from our drive up to greeneville last weekend.

Xx christine

mum and sisters

my mum





i think i would love to live in nashville one day.



No comments:

Post a Comment