Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

from the road...

first, thank you so much for reading... i dont know how many regular readers i have, but even if there are just a few of you, thanks for checking in. these little ramlbings haved helped me in channeling my creativity and its so lovely to know that there a few of you out there that enjoy this blog. so thank you.

second, im typing this on my phone from the road. my mum and three of my sisters are headed north to tennessee to visit family. my big sis came up with the idea a while back and im so happy she did. we're headed to dallas now to pick her up and tomorrow we'll start the longer part of the trip. im so excited to take pictures and enjoy the week off of work. ive brought along three of my cameras and im stoked about all the photography potential. im a twitter addict, as well as a camera phone photography junkie. ill be posting a ton so find me on twitter; @christineetoc. say hi!

what are your spring break plans? anything exciting? please share! (:

Xx christine

No comments:

Post a Comment