Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

we made it to tennessee last night around 8. we drove all the way here without seeing much for traffic and no accidents until we were about 45 minutes from my aunt and uncle's house and then we sat in traffic for almost two hours because of an accident AND construction! we ended up finding an alternate route; it took us another hour, but it was through the 'country roads' and it was beautiful!

happy monday! i hope you have a great start to your week!

Xx christine




my mum and me.


arakansas literature at the tourist information center; some stuff was a bit outdated.


CRACKER BARREL. this is an essential stop on any road trip my family and i take.

hotel life.

i drink tea pretty much every night.

sunrise in memphis






we don't have any of these in san antonio, so we saw this and screamed a little (or maybe i screamed a lot).
 makes me miss my home back in new england.
best iced coffee ever.

grand ole opry!



grand ole opry!

No comments:

Post a Comment