Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

untitled

There's this amazing light that streams through my front door in the afternoon and I've been wanting to set myself in it for a while and finally found the time yesterday. The sun hits the glass in the door and creates all these lines and rainbows.








I had a family session today and I think it went well. Those types of shoots are the hardest for me. Posing people is definitely something that I need to work on. I feel so much more relaxed and confident when I'm observing a natural moment rather than staging a moment. I need to figure out how I can create natural and comfortable moments. I have so much to learn. 


Xx c

2 comments:

  1. These are amazing lady! I especially love the first three; the light really does change the shot. PS you WILL learn, in time, with practice (though I think you're pretty damn good already/imbiasedwhatever). Look at all you've accomplished this year ALONE. Shoot it up, girl! Love you!

    ReplyDelete