Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

taking a moment...


I've been moving so quickly for what feels like forever, really it's been about a week. Everything over the past week feels blurry... from the speed or the tears I'm not really sure.


The wedding was beautiful. I met some lovely people and ate some good cheese. [: I've spent the last 4 nights camped out at Starbucks til closing with Grace editing and putting together a little 10 minute film of the wedding. It's been so fun working with her. I'm so happy with the what we've put together.


I still have an overwhelming amount of photos to work through and I'm loving every sleepless moment. I just woke up from a 30 minute power nap and hopefully it'll carry me through my long night ahead. 


The deadline for all of this to be finished is so short because my friend and her husband leave the country next week. Rather than risking sending something in the mail that will either take forever or never get there I'm pushing through and getting everything done in record time. I took today and tomorrow off of my office job so I could spend time working on everything. 


I've had a disposable camera hanging around for about a month now and finally used up all the photos over the weekend. Mostly just some fun shots... 


Jesse - The Wife
Phil - The Husband
Me
Austin, Texas
The Head & The Heart at Stubb's in Austin, Texas
Me and my cousin Kristen... I guess I lost my eyes. 
Wedding
Wedding
Wedding 
Wedding

back to editing...

Xx

c

No comments:

Post a Comment