Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

50mm 1.8

I got a new lens last week... 50mm 1.8. I wanted the 1.4, but it wasn't in my budget. However, compared to what I was working with the 1.8 is a HUGE step up. It's brilliant and magical and I'm in love with it.


Here are some of my first shots with it from this past weekend...


Lili








I'm so proud of the person my littlest sister is becoming. She is overflowing with life and joy and beauty. She's an inspiration.

More...





These are all fairly random, but I just love what this lens can do and I love working with it. I feel like I've opened a completely new world. There's so much to discover here. 


Xoxo 

c

8 comments:

  1. Great picture post! These are the ones I look forward to the most! Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to these the most too...Laynie LOVED the pics of Lili! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I'm so glad Laynie liked them too!

      Delete
  3. These are amazing!! Just another lens to add to my want list now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is great... especially for the price. You should definitly get one!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful shots....always love your perspective:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks ma'am. hope you're feeling better... xoxo

      Delete