Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Rocketboys: 6.7.12


I saw The Rocketboys at Sam's Burger Joint in San Antonio this past Thursday. It was a great show. There were some technical difficulties with the bass amp, but I didn't mind. While they were fixing the problem the lead singer, Brandon Kinder, played "Nineteen Twenty Nine". It's one of my very favorites from them. They sounded wonderful and I've had the new album, Build Anyway, on repeat for days.

The lights bouncing off the floor of the venue were so pretty... I filmed a bit of what I saw and put it together in a little video thing. It's not much, but I just loved the shadows... 





I'm off to see another show tonight in Austin. My cousin and I are seeing The Head And The Heart at Stubb's. She very kindly offered me a ticket. I'm stoked...

Xoxo

c

No comments:

Post a Comment