Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas 2012

My Christmas was lovely! lots of laughing and cookie eating... I'm still full. I'm back to work this week, my time off went by too fast. I feel like this Christmas has been a bit of a blur. Despite some personal things going on in my extended family's lives we did manage to laugh and sing and even dance a bit Christmas Eve and in to Christmas day. I'm thankful for the family God as given me.

I pulled out my T3i a few times over the last few days but with as much baking and running around that was going on I shot more with my iPhone. I edited all of the photos below with VSCO CAM & Afterglow.






xoxo

c


1 comment:

  1. I didn't comment on it last week when I saw it but these photos are fantastic. I MISS YOUR FAMILY!!! Adopt me plz?! (:

    ReplyDelete