Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

far away family.

A couple weekends ago my Great Aunt Polly and my Uncle Tom, who is actually my second cousin? I think? Too. Much. Family. haha [:, came down from New York for a visit.
My Aunt Polly and her husband, Ralph, are two of the best people that have ever lived. They've done so many amazing things in their life and I've only been able to hear about a small portion of it. It was so nice to have her around for a bit, though sad that my Uncle Ralph couldn't be there too. Not being around family like this is one of the hardest things about living so far away from New England. 

To read more about my Aunt and her life check out this post from her daughter, my Aunt Marilyn, on her blog. p.s. My Aunt Marilyn's blog is amazing... one of my favorites. 






Celebrating my Grams 80th birthday.


xoxo

c

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog! and I love this one and the generous words you use about my parents. And then you topped it off with a shout out about my blog....Thank you thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean every word... such inspiring people! Love and miss you all! [:

      Delete