Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

It's been too long...

My life has been a big old fat sack of unhealthy busy lately. I've been sick twice in one month (big deal for me since that's usually how many times I get sick in a year), working as a youth intern at my church, working at the office during the day and running around everywhere else in between. I haven't had a moment to breathe... so the old bloggy blog has been neglected.

I shot a wedding last Saturday and that's exciting... can't wait to start working on the photos. Since purchasing my iPhone I've been snap happy and loving it! My sisters are probably ready to throw it out the window with the amount of times I've shoved it in their faces, "LET'S TAKE A PICTURE!" I'm obsessed with VSCO CAM & Afterglow.

That's just a quick update on my life... I'm loving the Christmas season (it's the best time of the year) and my whole family will be together and we'll eat cookies and sing songs and be merry. 

Here's a few photos from the last couples months that I took with my iPhone...














Happy Christmas!!

xoxo

c


No comments:

Post a Comment