Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Lasts of 2012.

Here are a couple of my lasts of 2012...

last seven am.
last latte.
last five pm.
last in-car selfie.

(my life really does revolve around those first three things, 7AM + coffee + 5PM.)

2012 has been beautiful and painful and filled with SO MUCH joy. I've seen Jesus more clearly in the last twelve months than ever before and that's where my heart is... completely consumed with His grace in my life. 

Can't believe it's been a year since I started this little bloggy-blog. I honestly envisioned something different for this space, but I'm completely fine with what's it become. Here's to 2013!

xoxo + happy new year!

-c

  

1 comment:

  1. I love the new design ladybird! (PS my sister has that dress in cream; she wore it for a rehearsal dinner haha). These photos are amazing, as usual. I can't believe it's been a year either! Time is flying. Love you with my whole heart xo

    ReplyDelete