Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2012

.

It's been a while...

I've tried a couple times now to write down what's going in my head and I've just ended up deleting everything. I'm awful at putting down my thoughts in a way that would make sense to someone other than my sisters. So I guess all of those things floating around in my head will just stay there. 

Life's been crazy, which means less time for photographs... but I get to sit with  my 1 year old cousin Luci and drink coffee while she eats yogurt and it's wonderful. There are few people in this world that I love more than Luci and her sister Laynie. I'm so excited to watch them grow up on a more day to day basis instead of through pictures and once a year  visits. 

My bonus-nephew Ethan had his first birthday yesterday morning at a park and I took a bunch of photos. Here's just a few... I edited these with VSCO.







I hope everyone is well.

xx 

c

4 comments: