Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

south carolina trip - pt. 3

Lately I've been completely obsessed with Father John Misty and specifically with this song... Only Son of the Ladiesman: here. It's just so good. My solitary weekend was filled with some good music... I've been slowly adding to my Spotify playlists.   

I'm recovering well from surgery... it wasn't serious enough to be worried about, but not minor enough to bounce back from in a day. So I've had a nice little break from real life... I enjoyed being a shut in and the rain we had made it so cozy.

Here are more photos from my trip last month. I've been messing around more and more with the the VSCO film packs I have and I'm so in love with them all. The very last photo I edited with a combo of a VSCO filter and a photoshop action I purchased from one of my favorite photographers, Bliss Katherine Braoudakis. photoshop actions aren't something I've ever put much time into, but Bliss sells them on her Etsy site and I love the Color Curve I got from her a few months ago so I wanted to give it a try. The one I used on the photo down below is Daydream.










xx 

-c

2 comments:

  1. so cute. she looks like she really likes the water :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they both love the water! The only reason they came out willingly was because we told them we had goldfish crackers for a snack! [:

      Delete