Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012


i pretty-ed my planner the other day. my boss asked me to make copies of 6 pages he needed from a map of montana. i made too many so i kept some for myself and did this:



if you ever need a map of montana i might have part of it. 

i'm in abilene this weekend visiting my sister and my best friend. i used the four hour drive to pray, and think and feel calm. i spend so much time going and moving that the silence was perfect. though most of the time i have to remind myself to be calm, i'm not very good at it. so two hours into my drive today, when my back started to ache, i reminded myself to breathe.
so i'm going to start praying for a calm or quiet spirit. 

this is not very art or photography related, but i did stop at this old old abandoned house that is for sale in Mason and i took pictures of it. I'll be posting them in the next couple of days. i may have trespassed.
this is a camera phone preview:



Xx christine

No comments:

Post a Comment