Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

E's Bluebonnet Session

The wild flowers in Texas have pretty much come and gone already. But before they left I took my bonus-nephew E out to snap some photos in the Bluebonnets. It's a cliche Texas tradition... dress your kid up and stick them in a field of blue flowers, but I took it upon myself to try and make the experience fresh. I don't know if I succeeded but E's parents were so happy with the photos I consider it a success. This kid has captured my heart and I might never love another. [: If you follow my Instagram feed he pops up often. He's just too cute.. I can't help but capture every moment. I'm so blessed to know him and his parents... I've happily accepted life with this kid as "Aunt Kee-Kee".

I took my cousins out for a Bluebonnet shoot last week, their patience with my camera was a little less than E's, but I'm excited to share those soon as well.













Hope you're having a lovely Wednesday... My weekend starts tomorrow and I'm stoked. My cousin is getting married in Austin tomorrow night and I can't wait to laugh and dance with my family. Hopefully capture a few moments of the fun. [:

xoxo




all photos edited with vsco.

1 comment: