Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

music, shmusic

Photobucket
This isn't a normal tunes-day post because I'm in a super musical rut. Nothing is falling on my ears right. Nothing is stirring emotion. Nothing is making me feel nostalgic. Nothing is drawing me in... and my favorite albums are sounding stale.

I go through this occasionally. I skip from album to album craving something magical, something that instantly feels like home and lately all i hear i've already heard before.

So do me a solid and save me from death by silence. If you'd be so kind, give me a short (or long) list of the what's filling your ears right now... what are you listening to?

I did manage to put a collection of songs together and I called it morning mix. it goes well with a cup of coffee and a sunrise... or at least that's what it sounds like to me.



Also I heard this song...



In this trailer...



And then I found this...



And I love all three.


xoxo

c

No comments:

Post a Comment